We wish you a wonderful 2016! May it be filled with joy, happiness and success! We’re already incredibly excited by what 2016 is promising, but more on this in the coming weeks :)
For those who missed them, here are some of the important posts of 2015:
- Superfeedr does language detection
- How to implement PubSubHubbub as a subscriber (and see how to access the raw body of POST requests in notifications )
- Retrieving multiple feeds at once with the null device
- A simple API for our tracking feeds
- Consuming RSS feeds with Rails
- Adding PubSubHubbub support to your Drupal site.
- Converting RSS into JSON
It’s also a good time to remind you that if you’d like us to cover any topic related to RSS, Superfeedr, the open web, feel free to drop us a line!