I have always been a great fan of the iPhone (I had mine on June 29th 2007 : iPhone D-day), but I haven’t found many applications that were making good use of the “notification” feature that Apple added in its last iPhone OS, until today.
AppNotification is an app that allows you to receive any notification. Its creator, Fabien just spent the last day interfacing his app with Superfeedr and the result is here today : you can get real-time RSS notifications on your iPhone.
It’s quite easy :
- First, buy the app from the iTunes store : $1.99.
- Then, create an account and enter your credentials into the App.
- Add the Superfeedr application
- Enter a list of RSS feeds which will be pushed to your iPhone
- … wait for notifications to come!1
How cool is that?